Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blog Break

Well, I'm off to Italia tomorrow. Milan, Venice, Florence, then Rome. Am I packed? No. Do I know any Italian? No. Do I have any train tickets yet for traveling inbetween cities? No. But I'm more ready than ever. Despite only having been back in Paris 4 days since Barcelona, I'm ready to get out again. This week was gray and weary, and last night's Halloween was spent at home, as France sadly misses out on celebrating this one night of permissable childish fun. Instead, the country counts today, Toussaint (or "All Saints Day") as a holiday, meaning that when I went to get my guidebook for Italy all the stores were closed and I came home empty-handed.

For those of you who are interested, my cover story that I worked on this summer for my internship at Churm Publishing finally came out in this November's issue of OC Family Magazine. To take a look, go here: http://www.ocfamily.com/current_issue/cover_story.html
It's about military families in Southern California and how they cope with having loved ones abroad in the military.

Time to pack. Happy Toussaint, everyone! See all of you in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home